Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pre-production continues...

Pre-production for me means a lot of contacting, re-contacting, follow up emails, organizing survey information, etc. It sounds like a lot of busy work, and sometimes feels like it but it's very necessary to get where I want to go with the final project. So far I've had 21 responses to the survey and 9 of those responses actually have sent in photos. So this is the part where I get a little annoying to everyone who participated and send follow up emails trying to get pictures. While the site is not all based on user participation, a lot of it is so I'm trying to get that nailed out at the beginning so I'm not worried about it come April or May. The main struggle right now is reading through code and making sure all emails are contacted.  I will begin storyboarding the motion graphic that will be incorporated to the site this week which I am excited about. It will be a great addition to the website as well as information for RPCVs.

No comments:

Post a Comment